01 June 1861 – 01 August 1862
thanks to Brenda Miller for sharing
this record with us.
- PHILLIPS, MARGARET, 03 Apr 1862, Single, 64 yrs. Cause: Old Age.
- REESE, JACOB, (no
date) Mar., 43 yrs. Parents:
Thomas & Mary Reese, Cause: Consumption.
- SCHURCH, JOHN, 12 Jun
1861, Mar., 27 yrs., B.
Switzerland. Parent: John Schurch,
Cause: Accident of Curs(?).
- SHEPHARD, ARTHUR, 07
Jun 1862, Single,
19yrs., Soldier, D. Fair Oaks, VA, B.
Belvidere, N.J. Parents: Benjamin &
Elvia Shepherd, Cause: Killed in Battle.
- WILSON, MARTIN, 15 Apr 1862, Single, Soldier, D. Alexandria
VA, B. Harmony, N.J. Parents: Philip & Helena Wilson,
- MUTCHLER, WILLIAM, 05
May 1862, Mar., Soldier, D. Alexandria
VA, B. PA. Parent: Sarah Mutchler, Cause:
Killed in Battle.
- MURKEY, PETER, 22 Mar 1862, Mar., Age 36 yrs., D. Phillipsburg,
B. Ireland. Parent: Mgt.
Murkey, Cause: Consumption.
- SULIVAN, THOMAS, 14 Feb 1862, Mar., age 46, B. Ireland. Cause:
- TALMIE, JOHN, 05 May 1862, Single, age 23, Soldier, D.
Williamsburg, VA, B. Easton, PA. Parents:
John & Mary Talmie, Cause: Killed in Battle.
- HULSHIZER, HENRY C., 22 Nov 1861, Single,
28 yrs., D. Phillipsburg, B.
Greenwich. Parents: Peter &
Catharine Hulshizer, Cause: Consumption.
- NEELY, ELIZABETH, 15 Aug 1861,
Widow, Age 66, B. Germany. Cause:
- DEWHURT, DAVID, 23 Mar 1862, 35 yrs., B. Germany. Cause: By
LAKE, EDWIN, 15
Feb 1862, Mar., 22 yrs., B.
Belvidere. Parents: Nelson & Nancy
- NICE, JOHN, 18 May 1862, Mar., 34
yrs., B. Bucks Co. PA. Parents:
Philip & Sarah Nice, Cause:
- CALKENS, COLIN, 25 May 1862, Single,
24 yrs., Soldier, D. Washington D.C.,
B. Wilkes Barre, PA. Parent: Mgt. Calkens,